Medvedev Warns of War: Obama Must Go Now!
May 17th, 2012 • 11:47 PM
Update: The bill number for Senator Webb's bill has now been corrected.
On the eve of his trip to the United States, where he will meet with President Barack Obama, Russian Prime Minister Dmitri Medvedev delivered an unequivocal message to Obama and his NATO cohorts, who are threatening to intervene with regime-change operations in Syria, Iran, and elsewhere: Such actions can lead to "full-scale wars, even with nuclear weapons."
Medvedev's warning, delivered at an International Legal Forum in St. Petersburg, comes in the wake of similar warnings issued May 3 by Russian Chief of Staff Nikolai Makarov, that the U.S.-NATO policy of Ballistic Missile Defense in Europe could lead to a Russian pre-emptive strike, and by Medvedev himself last November.
The Russians are making it clear: attacks on national sovereignty will not be tolerated. Yet President Barack Obama, operating under the thumb of the British imperial strategy to crush all national sovereignty, has stuck to his provocative policy, pressing forward against Syria, Iran, and Russia itself. Thus, unless Barack Obama is removed from office, by Constitutional means, the world is headed toward thermonuclear war.
No, the Russians are not bluffing; they are deadly serious. The question is: are we? Can we face the reality that the exchange of nuclear weapons will likely exterminate all life on this planet? Can we fail to act when not only our family and posterity, but all civilization can be wiped from the face of the earth, because we tolerated a President who took his orders from Malthusian lunatics like Prince Philip and the Queen of England?
British puppet Obama has already provided ample cause for his removal by virtue of Section 4 of the 25th Amendment, or impeachment, through multiple violations of the Constitution. Every day he is in office, the situation worsens. But with the British Empire facing financial implosion, and going for end-game confrontation with Russia and China, Obama is now being pushed toward actions which will provoke thermonuclear war. The United States, and the world as a whole, stand in the clear and present danger of extinction, unless Obama is removed.
- Medvedev's Warning -
With U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder sitting behind him, Prime Minister Medvedev stated Russia's principled position:
"I would like to emphasise that we need to act in unison against such modern global challenges as the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction, international terrorism, organised transnational crime, drug trafficking, and the threat of natural and man-made disasters. We can achieve this only through the collective efforts of states based on undeviating respect for the supremacy of law. ...
"Particularly dangerous, in my view, are unilateral actions made in violation of the fundamental principles of the Charter of the United Nations, which is the main venue where the international community brings it problems. In fact, this is the only venue we have, even though some may not like it. But it truly is the only venue. And we understand that the UN Charter calls for respecting the supreme power of law and the sovereignty of states.
"One more thing that I believe is important, considering my experience in politics, is the concept of state sovereignty. It should not be undermined even if for the sake of achieving some immediate political gain, including an election to a particular post. Such attempts threaten global order. There have been many recent examples of the concept of state sovereignty being undermined. Military operations against foreign states bypassing the United Nations; declarations of illegitimacy of certain political regimes on behalf of foreign states rather than the people of the country involved and imposing various collective sanctions, again bypassing international institutions, are some of them. This does not improve the situation in the world, while rash military interference in the affairs of another state usually results in radicals coming to power. Such actions, which undermine state sovereignty, can easily lead to full-scale regional wars even—I am not trying to scare anyone here—with the use of nuclear weapons. Everybody should remember this especially when we analyse the concept of state sovereignty." (Emph. added)
Thus, when Obama threatens to repeat his unconstitutional Libya operation, this time against Syria, he is triggering not only a disastrous regional war, but a direct confrontation with the world's second greatest nuclear power, Russia. He ignores Russia's offers of cooperation, and presses on, toward death.
Some in Congress have stepped forward to try to stop Obama's insanity. Specifically, Rep. Walter Jones's HCR 107 declares that any president who launches war without Congressional approval would be immediately subject to impeachment. That's a first step, but unfortunately woefully few have had the guts to join him. Now Sen. Jim Webb in the Senate has put forward S. 3176, to try to stop a preemptive illegal war. So far, he too stands virtually alone.
There can no longer be any ambiguity as to what the consequences of allowing Obama to remain in office will be. Act now to politically remove Obama from office, or you will be culpable for an impending thermonuclear destruction of the planet. As of now, that destruction can be stopped. But only if you act.
Contact LPAC immediately at www.larouchepac.com  or 800-929-7566 and join to oust Obama, and build a real future for mankind.
London to NATO Summit: Do Not Blink on The BDM; The Russians are "Not Militarily Significant"
May 21st, 2012 • 7:00 AM
On the eve of the summit, the London Economist published a policy piece saying that NATO and the U.S. should not heed Russian strategic warnings, but should stick to a hard line. The article, "Rethink the reset: NATO should not give in to Russian aggression," is a mixture of dangerously foolish bluffing and suicidal idiocy.
"For 20 years NATO has wooed the Kremlin," they write, and all it has gotten in return is that "Russia's behavior to NATO is becoming nastier. The chief of the general staff, Nikolai Makarov, recently spoke openly about a first strike against future American missile-defense installations in Poland and Romania. Russia has conducted ostentatious military drills on its border with the Baltic states, NATO's most vulnerable members. Vladimir Putin, newly reinstalled in the Kremlin, has gone back to bashing the West."
NATO should not try to negotiate some deal around BMD, in exchange for Russia cooling their rhetoric, the Economist argues. "Wooing Russia this way would be a mistake. America's missile-defense plans are aimed at Iran, not Russia... Russian sabre-rattling is not militarily significant... Russia is no military match for a united NATO. But it does signal unpleasant thinking at the top, and a desire to bully."
From LaRouche's E-mail Bag: A Response to a High School Student
May 20th, 2012 • 11:42 AM
Note: the following is posted in raw form, and may contain errors.
I am a female high school student graduating this june. I have a few questions for you for an article I am writing. I have been watching weekly reports and read articles on your site. I have also read NAWAPA XXI. I agree with your P.O.V on Obama and the harm he is causing our country. I am a supporter and admire you. I am attempting to construct an article that can simply explain the importance of our generation to move forward and lessen the "I don't care" mentality that is overly popular.
1. What do you believe is our biggest problem in the U.S. currently? 2. Is there a solution? 3. In the most simple wording how would you define the NAWAPA XXI? 4. Who exactly is your enemy? If any. (or maybe too many to name)
Thank you for your time! I know you are a very busy man dedicated to stopping human extinction!
REPLY FROM LYNDON LAROUCHE: Sent: Friday, May 04, 2012 12:30 PM
1. Our own U.S.A.'s greatest problem (at this moment) has been a moral breakdown of leadership which has been worsened since the cover-up of the assassinations of both President John F. Kennedy and his brother Robert. The other grave problems are reflections of the lack of a leadership which has supplied to reverse the effects of those assassinations.
The other leading programs have been, each and all, the lack of the quality of leadership which both President Franklin Roosevelt and John F. Kennedy had exhibited while they still lived.
2. We are on the edge of a possible, rather sudden return toward a needed change. The possibility of a needed change is indicated as a forseeable possibility by (a) the breakdown of the present economic-political leadership-system of both the United States and western and central Europe. and (b) the combination of Eurasian powers, now led by President Putin's Russia and China, among others, which refuse to submit to the combination of the factors of breakdown-crisis now controlling the trans-Atlantic Sector, especially the North Atlantic tier.
In any case, the combination of immediately accelerating breakdown down of the financial system, a related loss of political credibility of governments in North America, and in Western and Central Europe, and the refusal of the government of Russia to submit to the Anglo-American incumbency, has created what is technically termed "a crisis of confidence to continue to reign" in the northern Trans-Atlantic sector, even despite the margin of stability shown in the recent French Presidential election.
The greatest source of immediate dangers is the fact that neither of the currently leading candidates for U.S. President is fit to be President. The failure to retire Obama now, and there are powerful constitutional authorities for effecting Obama's urgent recall, despite Secretary Hillary Clinton's failure to resign her current office in a timely fashion, has made the nation's crisis more desperate than it need have been. However, Obama's status is plummeting. His ejection from office, for cause, could be quickly used to bring a great benefit for our tortured system of government.
3. The prospectus for the implementation of NAWAPA now circulating is ready to be set into motion as a feasible option. The crucial precondition for its launching will be the accumulation of a vote for the ending of the hopelessly bankrupt Federal Reserve System, in favor of the combination of immediate re-adoption of the Franklin Roosevelt Glass-Steagall Law and the addition of the restoration of a constitutional national-credit system, rather than the presently bankrupt monetarist system. A "triad" of Federal Law, 1. Restoration of Glass-Steagall; 2. Return to Federal national banking; and, 3. adoption of the implementation of a National Credit System would virtually ensure an immediate surge toward a general and durable recovery of our national economy.
4. The actual enemy of our republic, and much more besides, is the ancient tradition of the rule over nations by oligarchical systems, such as that of the Trojan war, and the series of Roman empires (including the current British empire) which have ruled over populations through the mechanisms of monetarist systems maintained as the power of usury. The establishment of a set of national credit-systems, as President Franklin Roosevelt's approach to the agreements presented as his Bretton Woods policy, against the British empire, was the victory; the death of President Franklin Roosevelt was the instrument by which the U.S. lost, and Winston Churchill's Britain regained the tyranny of monetarism.
Video, 9 minutes, 58 seconds
May 17th 2012 • 10:55PM
The fact that one of the world’s biggest banks is involved in illicit money laundering is not quite news. But what is more significant is the timing of this expose. Cruz himself has made several attempts to publicize the case for several years, but a decision was made particularly now to bring the case to the forefront of the discussion. So the question is, Why now? But to answer that question, we must first put this expose in the context of the highly volatile situation we are in today.