LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Monday, February 8, 2016
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Abortion Activists Trash Doritos Super Bowl Commercial Because It Humanizes Fetuses
• Hillary Clinton Campaign Video Shows Smiling Babies as Woman Says I Believe in Abortion
• Marco Rubio on Abortion, Rape: Babies Have a Right to Life No Matter How Theyre Conceived
• Hillary Clinton: Marco Rubio is Pathetic Attacking Me for Supporting Abortion Up to Birth
More Pro-Life News
• Warren Buffett and George Soros Gave $6.6 Million to Leading Pro-Abortion Political Group
• Abortion Doc Defends Doing Abortions: My Christianity Leads Me to a Place of Non-Judgment
• She Had an Abortion But Her Daughter Miraculously Survived, Decades Later They Finally Meet
• Pro-Lifers Will File Ethics Complaint Against D.A. if She Doesnt Drop Charges Against David Daleiden
• Hillary Clinton Bashes Pro-Life Measure That Bans The Deliberate Destruction of Human Beings
• Abortion Biz Caught Pushing Group Purchasing Program To Make Money Selling Aborted Baby Parts
• Georgetown University Violates Catholic Tenets, Pushes Abortion as Zika Virus Solution
• United Nations is Exploiting Zika Crisis to Promote Abortion as Virus Spreads
• He Botched an Abortion, Then He Put His Suitcase in the Car as the Ambulance Drove Away
• She Was Beaten When She Refused an Abortion, Her Boyfriend Told Her Ill Dance on Your Grave
• Writer Reminds Us That Pro-Life Is Pro-Woman and Abortion Is Pro-Nobody
• Hundreds of Pro-Life People Protest New Planned Parenthood Abortion Clinic in Louisville
• Peyton Manning Was Born With a Cleft Lip, Tragically Some Babies With Cleft Lips are Aborted
• Marco Rubios Amazing Pro-Life Debate Answer: Id Rather Lose an Election Than be Wrong on Life
• Chris Christie Faces Criticism for Saying Aborting a Baby After Rape is Self-Defense for Women
Abortion Activists Trash Doritos Super Bowl Commercial Because It Humanizes Fetuses
The abortion activists to NARAL were demonstrably upset last night during the Super Bowl and not because the Denver Broncos beat the Carolina Panthers in the big game seen by billions of people across the globe.
Click to Read at LifeNews.com:
Hillary Clinton Campaign Video Shows Smiling Babies as Woman Says I Believe in Abortion
Hillary Clintons campaign debuted a video online today titled I Believe. The video opens with a man addressing his unborn child: Hi, little one. Its me. Its your dad. You are not born yet I cant wait to meet you. The video then transitions into a montage of several people addressing their children with various terms of endearment.
Marco Rubio on Abortion, Rape: Babies Have a Right to Life No Matter How Theyre Conceived
During a weekend interview, CNN challenged pro-life Republican presidential candidate Marco Rubio on his statement during last weeks Republican debate about posing abortion in cases of rape or incest. The Florida senator didnt back down from his pro-life position.
Hillary Clinton: Marco Rubio is Pathetic Attacking Me for Supporting Abortion Up to Birth
Hillary Clinton is upset that Marco Rubio continues to attack her pro-abortion position supporting unlimited abortions up to birth for any reason. During last weeks republican presidential debate, Rubio continued excoriating Clinton over her extreme abortion position.
Click to Read at LifeNews.com:
Warren Buffett and George Soros Gave $6.6 Million to Leading Pro-Abortion Political Group
During Super Bowl 50, the National Abortion Rights Action League (NARAL) wasnt about to let biology get in the way of their propaganda. Between 1989 and 2013, NARAL alone has received at least $6,667,969 from George Soros and Warren Buffett together.
Abortion Doc Defends Doing Abortions: My Christianity Leads Me to a Place of Non-Judgment
Every month, abortionist Willie Parker flies from his home in Chicago to abort unborn babies in Alabama, Mississippi and Georgia. On Saturday, Parker told a Massachusetts crowd why he makes the journey each month because of my Christianity.
She Had an Abortion But Her Daughter Miraculously Survived, Decades Later They Finally Meet
Abortion survivor Claire Culwell has shared her story of hope countless times since she learned that she was born alive after a failed abortion.
Pro-Lifers Will File Ethics Complaint Against D.A. if She Doesnt Drop Charges Against David Daleiden
If Harris County District Attorney Devon Anderson doesnt drop the charges against the man behind the videos exposing Planned Parenthood selling the body parts of aborted babies, pro-life advocates say they will file ethics charges against her. They are giving Devon Anderson three weeks to comply.