LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Friday, September 6, 2013
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Pope Pledges to Baptize Mothers Baby After She Rejects Abortion
• Congresswomans Miracle Baby Still Doing Well After Doctors Said Shed Die
• Letter: Will Obama Admin Break the Law to Fund Abortions for Congress?
• Democratic Party Chair Heartbroken by Kids Killed in Syria, But Supports Abortion
More Pro-Life News
• Republican Chairman Blasts Iowa Democrats Who Prayed for Abortion
• As Dozens of Abortion Clinics Close, Pro-Life Movement is Winning
• 21 States Ban Insurance Coverage for Abortion, Does Yours?
• Obamacare Implementation and Abortion Funding With Your Tax Money is Coming Soon
• I Was The Unexpected Daughter, Thank You Mom for Choosing Life
• 14 Reasons Why People With Down Syndrome Are Awesome
• Fertilized Eggs: One of the Least Scientific Terms in the Abortion Debate
• Sex-Selection Abortions are Eugenics, Doctors Doing Them Should be Punished
• I Was Pro-Choice on Abortion, Until Ava Came
• Abortion Activists Vandalize Pro-Life Display to Read Abort Women
• Why Does the Media Praise Sports Stars Whose Wives Get Abortions?
• NBC Exploits Tragedy of Man Who Shoots His Wife, Daughter and Himself
• Man Faces 60 Years for Killing Pregnant Girlfriend, Unborn Child
• Should College Students be Able to Refuse Graphic Sex Ed Info?
• National Pro-Life Cupcake Day Coming Back on October 9th
• Iowa Webcam Abortion Ban Means Planned Parenthood Cant Put Women in Danger
• Quebec Assisted Suicide Bill Based on Out-of-Control Belgium Euthanasia Law